Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Randomonium

The the ASM Field session is over and it's nice to look back at some of the shots of the crew and volunteers. I have some pretty neat pictures on my camera and I know that Pete and April have many as well. I just hope Pete doesn't post the pictures of me threatening our intern Steve as well as Steve Israel. Below are a few shots for your enjoyment:

Here, April tells Jim and Dio what is going on.

During the evening relax time, Franny and April engage as do Dio and Pete.

Jim, April, and Dio discuss findings with some volunteers. Unknown homeless person resting on bucket.

2 comments:

April M. Beisaw said...

All my pics have been uploaded to our Flickr site.

Dancing Willow said...

I really enjoyed all of my days and nights there. So much enjoyment! Franny*