Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happy birthday to you...only one day late!

Hi folks!

Our work at Burch House yesterday caused us to miss a very important blog opportunity to wish PTAP member April Beisaw happy birthday! Fieldwork down in Port Tobacco this summer hasn't been the same without April...it's actually been rather calm and peaceful since she packed up her interns and headed back to Ohio!

Just kidding April. We miss you and wish you a happy birthday!

Also, I wanted to thank everyone again for the lovely potluck we had at Port Tobacco yesterday-I sure wish lunch would be like that every time we were in the field! I had a fun year working with the PTAP crew and will miss you all now that I am heading off to do my graduate studies at William and Mary in Williamsburg. Thanks to all for a year full of fantastic finds! Keep in touch.

Kelley

No comments: